Welcome to Queslett Medical Centre
Please note Queslett Medical Centre will be closed for protected Learning Time on Thursday 29th October 2020 1:30pm onwards and will re-open 8:30am Friday 30th October 2020 if you require medical attention please call Badger on 0300 555 9999 or for urgent medical attention call 999 ~Thank you
Welcome to Queslett Medical Centre where we work together as a team to help provide you with the Best Quality Care and Service. We take pride in our work and are dedicated to giving you a warm welcoming surgery in a friendly environment and are always open to hearing your ideas to better our service. Please take the time to go through our website, take a look around at our different pages and get to know our practice.
Queslett Medical Centre is a member of My Healthcare and can offer evening and weekend face to face GP, Nurse and Healthcare Assistant appointments from Burbury, Fernley, Harborne, River Brook and West Heath Hubs. The extended hour's appointments will be booked by our reception staff as usual but patients will be seen at whichever Hub is the most convenient for them.
The addresses of the 6 Hubs plus the telephone numbers to ring if you needed to cancel or change an appointment are:
- Burbury Medical Centre, 311 Burbury Street, Birmingham B19 1TT. Appointment cancellation telephone no. 07943 058104
- Fernley Medical Centre, 560 Stratford Road, Birmingham B11 4AN. Appointment cancellation telephone no. 07561 109028
- Harborne Medical Practice, 4 York Street, Birmingham B17 0HG. Appointment cancellation telephone No. 0121 427 5246
- River Brook Medical Centre, 3 River Brook Drive, Birmingham B30 2SH. Appointment cancellation telephone no. 0121 433 8910
- West Heath Medical Centre, 194-196 West Heath Road, Birmingham B31 3HB. Appointment cancellation telephone No. 0121 483 2122.
- Fernbank Medical Centre, 508-5016 Alum Rock Road, B8 3HX. Appointment cancellation telephone No. 0121 326 3600.
We are also able to offer our patients telephone consultations with either a GP or pharmacist based in MyHealthcare’s Virtual Hub at West Heath Medical Centre. The call will be booked by our reception staff for a time that is convenient to you.
Please ask a member of our staff if you would like further information.
Information from the Care Quality Commission
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
This widget provides a summary of the results of the latest checks carried out by the CQC.